To search our editions of Hume's texts:
- enclose phrases in double quotation marks
- prefix words or phrases with "+" or "-" to force or exclude them
- otherwise, words and phrases are treated as disjunctive
- jump to any paragraph (e.g. "T 188.8.131.52", "E 5.6")
- jump to any page (e.g. "SBN 12", "Mil 30", "Bea 7")
This section of the site is embryonic, but is the next major development we will be working on. When finished, it will document fully the changes that Hume made to all of the works available on this site. For now, we have some substantial deletions from the first Enquiry, available via the link below.